Blockchain Fair Asia 2018 (PH edition) invites you to a two-day conference entitled “Looking Beyond the Blockchain Hype.” Set to go live on October 11-12, 2018, the event is geared towards preparing the global crypto community for the long-awaited blockchain revolution.
Judging from its line of famous speakers and target attendees, it is expected to be Manila’s largest and most star-studded blockchain conference.
It is scheduled to take place at the SMX Aura Convention Center at SM Aura Premier, 26th Street Corner McKinley Parkway, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
How the Forum will prepare you for the Blockchain Revolution
Blockchain technology has attracted great attention globally across a variety of sectors as its disruptive potential can transform how business is conducted. While it holds great promise, it also faces major challenges. Blockchain Fair Asia 2018 (PH edition) is designed to bring industry players together to create awareness around these issues and highlight viable opportunities.
Over 30+ experts from across the Philippines as well as Asia and the rest of the world will discuss the potential of blockchain technology to usher in a new digital era. Around 700-1200 attendees expected at the event will learn how industry developments prove that a blockchain revolution is soon to come.
Moreover, no matter what your position is in the industry, you will get useful insights on how to prepare for the revolution! Entrepreneurs who are evaluating the potential impact of blockchain on their businesses will be intrigued by the keynote speeches of the famous blockchain personalities invited as speakers. Crypto curious individuals who have yet to get their feet wet on the hype surrounding blockchain will learn about viable investment opportunities in the space.
Notably, every attendee will get the opportunity to create new connections and expand their network of like-minded individuals.
Champions of the Blockchain Revolution to Speak at the Event
The speakers have been handpicked from a wide array of economic sectors to showcase how they are making practical applications of the technology in their lines of work. Here are some of the key speakers and a sneak peek into how their companies are already contributing to the blockchain revolution:
- Kiana Shek is a co-founder of DigiFinex PTE Ltd., a world leading digital asset trading platform. Based on CoinMarketCap, DigiFinex ranks as one of the top 20 cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Henry Wang is the founder of SmartMesh and the International Blockchain Application Federation.
- Stanley Diao serves as a Senior Investment Professional at DFJ Dragon Fund, a fund initiated by Tim Draper.
- Roy Lai is the CEO and co-founder of InfoCorp Technologies Pte Ltd and Sentinel Chain. Sentinel Chain is a blockchain based solution for “dead capital” that allows for the tokenization of livestock.
- Collin Thompson is a co-founder at Intrepid Ventures and a blockchain product designer who plays various roles in numerous industry startups around the world.
- Katsuya Konno is the CFO of Quoine, the only licensed global cryptocurrency exchange platform based in Japan.
- Pavel Bains is the CEO of Bluzelle Network, a decentralized data storage and management framework built using blockchain technology.
- Tushar Aggarwal is an associate at LuneX Ventures, which is the crypto arm of traditional venture capital firm Golden Gate Ventures.
- Xinyi Chen is a General Partner at ChainVC, TV presenter and founder of HEDGE Education.
- Ashton Addison, the CEO and Founder of EventChain SmartTickets is a digital enthusiast who has been part of the cryptocurrency community since 2013.
Key members from at least 10 famous VC firms will also attend the event.
Other Event Highlights
For upcoming projects that wish to prepare for the blockchain revolution, Blockchain Fair Asia 2018 (PH edition) will feature an ICO pitch session. During this session, select projects will pitch their ideas before potential investors as well as VC representatives. This will give them an opportunity to test their ideas, get valuable feedback and win over both corporate and private investors.
Make the most of the conference by registering as a sponsor, exhibitor or media partner. By doing so, you will enjoy a matchless opportunity to create brand awareness, connect with existing customers, and appeal to new prospects.
To view the full list of panelists, register as a sponsor, exhibitor or media partner, and purchase conference tickets, visit the official website at https://blockchainfairasia.com/.BTC